insta twitter email home about me sponsor contact

August 3, 2013

Skin Care Saturday.

My favorite moisturizer of all time...



Aveda All Sensitive Moisturizer. I have been using this moisturizer for as long as I can remember. I started using it when I was in aesthetic school at the Aveda Institute, which was almost 5 years ago! So, I obviously LOVE it.

My skin is on the more sensitive side. Not way sensitive, but sensitive enough to use products zoned for more sensitive skin. I love this moisturizer because it is SO light weight. I am not  a fan of thick moisturizers, I just don't love the feeling of a lot of products on my face. It is also aroma free, which I really like. 

If you have sensitive skin that irritates easily with your skin care products, then this would be a great moisturizer to try. I really don't think I could switch to a different product. I have been so happy with this moisturizer. My skin never feels oily or greasy when I use it. It is also so light that you could easily apply a before foundation primer after applying the moisturizer and still not feel greasy.

Just a side note, even if you do not have sensitive skin, you can still use this moisturizer if you like a non-heavy lotion. Any skin type can use this moisturizer!

Please feel free to ask me any questions you have concerning this product. I would be happy to help in any way!

Thank you so much for following along today. Have a GREAT weekend!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover