insta twitter email home about me sponsor contact

August 15, 2013

Mint Tribal Skirt...






Top// Kohl's
Skirt// Blossom Boutique C/O
Wedges// Target
Sunnies// Lauren Conrad - Kohl's

I am so excited to share with you today a collaboration I recently  did with Blossom Clothing Boutique. This mint tribal printed skirt is from their boutique and I just love it! It is so stretchy and comfortable. I love how high waisted it is because you can wear it with a short crop top to show off the high waist or pair it with a longer top if you aren't a fan of high waist skirts. To find this skirt go here.
 Blossom Boutique also has some very cute jewelry that I have my eyes on. If you have time you should check out their website and also their Facebook.

 I love these green wedges so much. They are seriously one of my most comfortable shoes. Sadly, I got them last year and I think They are getting a little worn :( If any one sees them back in stock at Target PLEASE let me know!!!!

 I hope everyone is having a great week so far!:)



1 comment:

  1. That skirt is very pretty! I haven't seen many tribal patterns in cool colors like mint before!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover