insta twitter email home about me sponsor contact

August 23, 2013

California Bliss...



Angels Game

                      

Our favorite thing about the beach is working out in the morning with all the gorgeous views and the most amazing weather.

We seriously visited this Whole Foods daily.  I need one closer to where I live!!!

The BEST salt water taffy ever :) my second fav thing about the beach!


I guess I am cold blooded because I was freezing most of the time we were there!

Hey Everyone!! It has been a few days since I have posted. My husband and I have been in California the past couple of days just living it up at the beach. We had SO much fun, but are back in Vegas for the weekend to spend sometime with my family before we go home. My birthday is tomorrow so everyone will be together celebrating mine and all of the other August B-days in the Family!
 I don't think I am ready to go back to reality yet. Our vaca has been a blast thus far. Spending time with my husband with no school for him to worry about and work for me has been BLISS. I am so in love with everything about him. I have LOVED having him all to myself, he is always so so busy with school and I am always so busy with work its hard for us to get a way for a couple of days so we have been loving our little break. :)
 I hope you all are having a fantastic week! Excuse my not so great I Phone photos!!
Thank you so stopping by today!:) xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover