insta twitter email home about me sponsor contact

August 28, 2013

A Purse After My Heart...



 Top// Windsor
Leggings// Cotton On
Shoes// Famous Footwear 
Sunnies// Kohls LC

Happy Wednesday. last weekend while we were in Veags we went shopping at Town Square... like 3 times, ha. If you have never been shopping there it is a must. I love it and the environment. They have a huge Whole Foods (which is my fav store EVER) and a lot of other good clothing stores of course. I cant wait to go back and go during Christmas time, I love all of the decorations.
 Anyway, This outfit is one of my favorite easy looks. I love love these leggings. Seriously, Cotton On is my go to place for leggings. They always have so many to choose from. This shirt is a favorite for sure. It is so loose and comfortable and I love the leather sleeves. The wind was blowing bad in this picture so it makes me look pregnant, lol but it is the perfect fit without the wind!! Windsor is the best.
I found my leopard flats when I bought my new running shoes at Famous Footwear. I had no idea they even carried other types of shoes, ha. I saw these and had to have them!:)
 My cute hubby got me this purse for my birthday, with my help of course :) and can I just say I am in LOVE  with it. I have said before how much I love purses from Francesca's. I found this one at a Francesca's in Cali. It is the prefect size and I have always wanted a blue one like this. Thanks Babe!:)

 I hope you all are having a fabulous week!!:)






1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm a newer blogger too! Your purse is to die for.Looking forward to reading more from you!
    www.lovelaceblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover