insta twitter email home about me sponsor contact

June 28, 2013

Skin Care Saturday.

As you all know I went to school To be an Esthetician so I LOVE anything that has to do with skin care. This week I want to tell you all about one of my favorite exfoliating products...


Aveda liquid exfoliant. AMAZING! I have been using this product for about 5 years. It has become something I cant live without. My skin loves it!:)

A few benefits...
  -Promotes skin clarity and smoothness
  -Removes spent surface cells
  - Shrinks pore sizes
  - Rids of any black heads
  - For all skin types

How to use...
    After you wash your your face you will apply the exfoliant to a cotton round and rub all over your face. You can repeat in areas your are feelings extra oily or areas with more back heads. You will then apply your moisturizer and any other products you use such as serum, eye cream etc.
THAT'S IT. Super easy, right!?
  
      I use my liquid exfoliant at least 2 times a week at night after I wash my face. I have pretty sensitive skin so I am careful with how much I exfoliate my face.I love this exoliant because it is for ANY  skin type no matter how sensitive your skin may be. It is not very aggressive but it gets the job done. Every time I use it my skin is literally glowing the next morning and my make up application is so smooth and flawless...
  Seriously, if you have not tried this product yet you need to! I love love Aveda skin care products.

If you would like to purchase or learn more about this product you can visit http://www.aveda.com/product/7570/16417/Skin-Care/toneexfoliate/Botanical-Kinetics-Exfoliant/index.tmpl

Thank you for reading today:) What are some of your favorite exfoliating products!?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover