insta twitter email home about me sponsor contact

June 26, 2013

Love.

         Today was my husband and my third year anniversary! I cant believe we have been married that long, it's so crazy how time fly's. He is my world. I am so blessed to have him in my life, I would be so lost without him!!


 
         
I bought this floral blouse so long ago and have never worn it. I have not been able to find bottoms that i felt would go well with it until i was at Windsor (of course) last weekend and found these pants and knew right when i saw them that i would finally be able to wear my shirt!!:)
We LOVE frozen yogurt! I swear every time we go out on a date we have to finish by getting some... Its a problem!:)


 I had such a great time spending time with my hubs today. I could not have asked for a better day. We have both been so busy lately its just so refreshing to have some time for just US. He spoils the heck out of me, I just adore him!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover