insta twitter email home about me sponsor contact

June 30, 2013

Printed Leggings.




Leggings/ Cotton On   Wedges/ Target

I am currently going through a phase where I only want to wear leggings. All day everyday! They are so comfortable.  It is a pretty rare thing now a days when I wear jeans. Unless they are printed Jeans, I will always love a good ole pair of printed jeans. I am also loving leggings a lot lately because they are usually so printed and there is so much going on that you just have to wear a pretty solid or basic shirt and you are good to go!
To find these leggings go to www.cottonon.com
I love love any kind of wedges. These wedges from Target are so AMAZING I can wear them all day, pain free!  I love that they are closed toed wedges. I can wear them all winter and summer!!

Today I was outside for a lot of the day and OH MY HECK was it hot or what!? I seriously thought I was going to melt away. Utah heat is so different then Vegas. I swear I pour sweat living here! Don't get me wrong, Vegas is HOT but I feel like Utah's heat is so humid!.... I need to find a good place to go swimming and soak up some rays. What are some of your favorite places to go in Utah County, any suggestions!?

3 comments:

  1. These leggings are seriously TO. DIE. FOR. Love them!! Love your cute blog!

    xo-
    Jody
    www.jodybchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jody :) I love leggings from cotton on! They fit so great and are so comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the leggings!! Found a similar pair on a trip to London & mad at myself for not purchasing!
    asplashofblonde.blogspot.com
    Elle

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover