insta twitter email home about me sponsor contact

June 24, 2013

HEY EVERYONE.

     I am so excited to begin my blog to share with you a few of my passions in life. I have an obsession with Beauty, Fashion, Health and just life in general. I want to let you in my life to have a little fun with me!!
   I went to school to be an Esthetician years ago and LOVE everything that has to do with feeling beautiful inside and out so i thought to myself, why not have a blog to share my knowledge and passion with the beautiful people around me.
   I think it will be a great way to share my beauty and fashion tips and to also receive tips from all of YOU! I love experimenting with new beauty products, new fashion trends,and health & fitness routines. Please comment when i post to tell me what new things you are trying!
    I am currently working at an Aveda salon. I love working with new people each day and love to make people feel gorgeous.:) I also work from home doing Eyelash Extensions and Custom Airbrush Spray Tanning. I am truly having the time of my life!
    I have been working so hard lately with my Eyelash Extension & Spray Tanning. This past weekend i was able to go to St George to see my sister to have a little Tanning party and to do a few Lashes. It was so fun to meet new people.

   Im loving these lashes. They were so flattering on her!!!
I was so busy doing Spray Tans i was not able to take any pictures but i will put some pictures up soon from other spray tans i have done.
 If you would like to book an appointment with me please email me court0626@gmail.com

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover