insta twitter email home about me sponsor contact

July 20, 2013

Skin Care Saturday.

Interested in another way to protect your face from sun damage? Look no further...

inner light™ mineral tinted moisture broad spectrum SPF 15

                                 Aveda Tinted Moisturizer.
Simply amazing. We all know that although we LOVE the sun it is sometimes not the best for you. I have definitely worshiped the sun in my days, but I am trying a lot harder this year to stay away from tanning beds and laying out. I usually just like to go tanning before beach vacations, so I don't fry. I know I shouldn't tan at all, but I have cut back big time, and I always wear sunscreen now!

Aveda's tinted moisturizer has been one of my favorite products lately. It is simply a moisturizer with a tiny bit of color that has SPF 15 included. Perfect for a trip to the beach or a swim day when you don't want to wear make up, but you still want a little coverage. I also tell people they can use it in place of their liquid foundation if their powder doesn't have any SPF. This will allow you to wear your normal powder foundation while still adding SPF. It is so important to wear sunscreen, ESPECIALLY on your face.
 
Aveda's list of benefits...

  • Provides broad-spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays
  • Instantly increases radiance up to 24%
  • Up to 25% improvement in moisture upon application-and still hydrating after eight hours of wear
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Formulated without parabens
  • Portable flip-top tube in a 100% post-consumer recycled carton


  • I reached an agreement with an owner of an Aveda Salon in the Provo/Orem, UT area. If you go to the Remedez Hair Salon and Spa in the University Mall in Orem, UT and buy this product, you will receive 10% off by mentioning this blog post. Be sure to mention that you saw the post on the Purely Poised blog. Unfortunately, this probably only benefits Utah followers, or followers who happen to be in the area. In order to give everyone a chance to experience the product, I want to include everyone in something special, so I also want to give away one tinted moisturizer to a lucky person :). Everyone is welcome to participate. When the winner is chosen, I will email you to determine what color you would like, and I will then mail the product to you!

    How to enter...
    1. Comment on this blog post
    2. Follow me on Insta gram (user name courtneyrcampbell)
    3. Follow me on Twitter (user name Ccampbell0626)
    4. Share this blog post via Facebook, Insta gram, Twitter or Pinterest

    To learn more about this product and to see the colors offered here is the direct link to the site http://www.aveda.com/product/5335/16748/Makeup/Face/inner-light-mineral-tinted-moisture-broad-spectrum-SPF-15/index.tmpl

    The winner will be chosen next Saturday!! :)





    1 comment:

    Pin It button on image hover